Sarah was our first attempt at painted hair, and for some strange reason it turned a nice shade of green after a few months. For a long while, she was doomed to live in a box, until someone suggested we turn her into a forest fairy. With a few additions to her paint job, and a cute outfit, she was re-invented, and quite cute too.
- 20″ – fits newborn/0-3m clothes
- 5.4 lbs (*weighted to “feel” newborn – see below for explanation)
- soft vinyl – full arms and legs
- gender-neutral cloth body
- mono-rooted eyelashes
- painted hair
- magnetic pacifier
- magnetic bow/flowers
- see birth certificate below for kit info (certificate can be changed if you want to rename the baby)
$250 plus shipping (approx $30 within Canada)
– dressed with a diaper, the outfit in the photos, a pacifier and a bow
* living babies are mostly water; they move and their weight disperses as we move them around. Reborn dolls are weighted with small glass beads or poly-pellets which creates “dead weight”. Think of the difference between picking up a 20 lb baby and a 20 lb bag of potatoes. A weighted reborn doll “feels” heavier than it actually is. A 5 lb doll would feel more like an average 8-9 lb living newborn.