While we really liked this sculpt at first glance – I mean who couldn’t love that smile? we quickly found the entire sculpt lacked definition, making it very hard to make her really come to life. We still think she’s cute, just learned to pay more attention to sculpt details before we buy.
- 21″ – fits 0-3m clothes
- 5.4 lbs (*weighted to “feel” newborn – see below for explanation)
- soft vinyl – full arms and legs
- gender-neutral cloth body
- mono-rooted hair & eyelashes
- magnetic pacifier
- see birth certificate below for kit info (certificate can be changed if you want to rename the baby)
$350 plus shipping (approx $30 within Canada)
– dressed with a diaper, the outfit in the photos and a pacifier
* living babies are mostly water; they move and their weight disperses as we move them around. Reborn dolls are weighted with small glass beads or poly-pellets which creates “dead weight”. Think of the difference between picking up a 20 lb baby and a 20 lb bag of potatoes. A weighted reborn doll “feels” heavier than it actually is. A 5 lb doll would feel more like an average 8-9 lb living newborn.