With Ember we tried a new method for painting hair. It looks ok, but not our favourite. Think we’ll stick to rooting from now on LOL.
- 19″ – fits newborn clothes
- 4.9 lbs (*weighted to “feel” newborn – see below for explanation)
- soft vinyl – 3/4 arms and legs
- gender-neutral cloth body
- mono-rooted eyelashes
- painted hair
- magnetic pacifier
- see birth certificate below for kit info (certificate can be changed if you want to rename the baby)
$350 plus shipping (approx $30 within Canada)
– dressed with a diaper, outfit in photos and a pacifier
* living babies are mostly water; they move and their weight disperses as we move them around. Reborn dolls are weighted with small glass beads or poly-pellets which creates “dead weight”. Think of the difference between picking up a 20 lb baby and a 20 lb bag of potatoes. A weighted reborn doll “feels” heavier than it actually is. A 5 lb doll would feel more like an average 8-9 lb living newborn.